Marrying the love of your life is such a exciting time but what's not exciting is all the costs. If you are looking for some Tips for Saving money on a wedding we have got you covered. From the perfect wedding dress to the menu these are some of the best tips for saving money on a wedding.
1. Don’t get married on a Saturday.
2. Take your time: A longer engagement will allow you to plan and research thereby saving money.
3. Save Money on Your Wedding Dress: The Chic Find Wedding shop offers gorgeous custom gowns on a budget. There is no need to spend thousands to look gorgeous.
4.Get married right at the end of the off-season.
5. Find a venue that doesn’t require you to use their vendors.
6. Have your ceremony and reception in the same place.
8. Have your reception at a restaurant. You'll save money by not having to rent a venue.
9. Get married at the courthouse. Then host a friends and family reception.
10. Don’t serve a sit-down dinner. Save money by serving hors d’oeuvres